Spring onion finely chopped 2 Cup
Yellow capsicum finely chopped 1 cup
Red capsicum finely chopped 1 cup
Green chili finely chopped 1Tsp
Dry roasted and powdered black gram(urad Dall) 3-5 Tbsp
All purpose flour 2-4 Tbsp
Salt as required
Red chili powder 1 Tsp
Garam Masala powder 1 Tsp
Oil for deep frying
1. Add all the ingredients except oil in a large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly so that all the ingredients are absorb salt and all the spices.
3. Take small portions and design as per your wish.
4. Heat oil in medium flame and Deep fry the cutlet till golden brown.
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
The Above photo shows coarsely ground black gram for your reference
*The cutlet can be even shallow fried
*Recipe does not require much salt so be cautious while adding salt
*Don't add any water, the moisture from the spring onion is more than enough to shape cutlet
*Few spring onions may come out during frying(to avoid that you can coat in water and maida mixture)